Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

love the amount of movement and...

how fast the entire movie feels, its really hard to accomplish movement like that, kudos to you my man!

keep it up, looking forward to the next installment!

Sailormoon Mishaps Sailormoon Mishaps

lulz

that sailor moon is a crazy cat.. animation wasnt thaaat great, the artwork was much better, which leads me to believe you have the ability, but didnt spend the time to animate to your highest potential, tuxido mask is a pansy, cant even take an exploding head... good first flash! work on framebyframe smoothness and you could go far!

keep it up!

Andyman67 responds:

Thank you. Ill put alot more animation work into my next work im on now

Messed-Up Bible Stories 8 Messed-Up Bible Stories 8

great addition

people take this way to seriously... "for the lulz"

Dragonball Y Episode 1 Dragonball Y Episode 1

simply pointless

sorry, but it is, theres no action, no animation, *spoiler alert* (not really tho) smackanot and vegeta, then a goomba... try for something with more animation and then ill critique your animation, there is nothing to review here.

work on it!

Kirby's Kruise Kirby's Kruise

you have an adept use of motion

and phaux motion effects, it all looks great, looking forward to part 2!
keep it up man!

Shrimpy's short flash Shrimpy's short flash

pretty good

especially since youre new to flash, you kept the volumes very well and the art was pretty good too, ive dabbled in flash myself, so if you need anything, dont hesitate to shoot me a pm!
keep it up!

N Zero vs O Zero Part 2 N Zero vs O Zero Part 2

good improvement from the previous episode

room for improvement still, as for every flash, in fluidity and effects. i like how the story is progressing, a little bit of humor is good when thrown in randomly as with the wrong floor scenario! overall i like it, just try for some more fluid animation (maybe a higher fps?) i dont know, keep at it youll keep improving!

SS4FlameAlchemist responds:

For whatever reason, going from the flash to the internet messed up some of the motion tweens. Still trying to figure it out. I do try to throw in at least one joke every flash, just for at least one laugh. I will try to play with the FPS to see what happens. Thanks for the review.

IMMA BE(E) IMMA BE(E)

i just have one thing to say....

imma F...

SardonicSamurai responds:

Fairy?

N. Zero vs O. Zero N. Zero vs O. Zero

it was pretty good

text was slow in some places, fast in others, animation was smooth, however, i didn't really like how it seemed so slow and unnatural, as though gravity and friction didnt effect them? or something along those lines bugged me, other than that, it was pretty good

SS4FlameAlchemist responds:

Don't understand what you mean by slow and unnatural. As far as the text goes, I plan on correcting that problem in my next submission. Thanks for the review.

Bleach Sprite Fight Bleach Sprite Fight

great spritework

sounds were synced well, no overbearing music, well done! looking forward to your next submission! keep it up!